Author: Heather B. Moore
Series: Prosperity Ranch #2
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook, Print
Date: March 24, 2020
Publisher: Mirror Press
She’s ready to leave Prosper behind, forever. So why did she have to meet him, of all times, and at all places? That was never the plan.
Disaster seems to follow Evie Prosper’s dating life everywhere. A fresh start can only mean leaving Prosper forever, which is what she’s determined to do, until she meets Carson Hunt. He unknowingly saves her from another dating disaster, yet their paths keep crossing. Carson is relocating to Prosper of all places, and if Evie could change that one thing about him, she might rethink their connection.
Rating: 4.5 stars
My thoughts about this book:
• Heather Moore has created two interesting characters with lots of dimensions, Evie and Carson. Their romance touched my heart and I was completely immersed in their story.
• There was ssituational tension and romance in this read that made the plot unpredictable and interesting.
• There were many secondary players in this novel. They were varied, well developed, and interesting. They added depth to the storyline.
• The descriptions of locations and emotions were well done, easy to visualize, and to feel. I felt a part of the scenes.
• This was a clean read and I appreciated that fact.
I was given an advance copy of this book. My review was voluntary and my opinions were my own. This was another great book by Heather B. Moore.
I liked this one better than the first since it wasn’t quite so angst filled. I liked Evie and Carson. I loved how Carson stood up for Evie in all situations and showed Evie that some behavior is just not okay. I was a little disappointed in where they end up though. I was just hoping for the other choice. Still a good story though.
No sex, language or violence