Thirteen-year-old Talon is in trouble…again. He didn’t mean to burn down the school library. It just happened. Things like that always happen to Talon. His life is a mixture of the weird and bizarre. No one else he knows can shoot fire from their hands or cause anearthquake…but he can.
Every night the same dream haunts Talon: the destruction of an underwater city. He doesn’t have a clue what it means but he feels like fate is trying to warn him. It’s not until he runs away with his foster sister Hattie that he discovers his trouble-making powers and strange nightmare are connected. Together they are the key to saving magic…to saving Atlantis.
Title: Battle for Acropolis (The Gates of Atlantis #6)
Author: Mikey Brooks
Publisher: Six Gate Press
Release Date: July 27, 2014
Formats: 302 pages, 5×8, softcover; e-book
Genre: Middle Grade Fantasy
Gates of Atlantis (Read in any order except #6):
• Banshee at the Gate by Wendy Knight
• Guardians of the Gates by Laura D. Bastian
• Secrets of the Mine by Juli Caldwell
• Magicians of the Deep by Jaclyn Weist
• Madness Behind the Throne by J.R. Simmons
• Battle for Acropolis by Mikey Brooks (read this one last!)