No one bothered to tell Daphne Starr that faerytales were real and now she’s stuck in a beanstalk with a beast and a pricked finger. Daphne’s sister and stepsister are in big BIG trouble!
1. It’s the third and final day
2. Rumpelstiltskin plans to suck their powers dry
3. The queen wants them dead
4. The wolves switched sides
5. The world is about to end
6. And did they seriously expect to keep this all from Daphne?
Oh yeah, A LOT of trouble! Halley and Bridgette had better get her out of this—especially since she only has until the battery runs out of her cell phone before she loses her heart . . . to a beast. Will it be Happily Ever After or the end?
Title: As the Sun Sets (Twisted Tales #3)
Author: Stephanie Fowers
Publisher: Triad Media and Entertainment
Release Date: April 17, 2013
Size: 410 pages, 6×9, softcover
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy