How to Play
STEP ONE: Read and/or review a novel by an LDS author or co-author.
STEP TWO: Use the Rafflecopter form to enter your points
STEP THREE: Win a book from our Prize Page!
How to Win
- All you need is some type of online presence to play. This can be any social media or a blog/website. You will enter the URL in the first Rafflecopter option and I’ll create your link on our Readers Page.
- Anyone over the age of 18 can play. (You do not have to be LDS to participate.)
- Print books will only be awarded to addresses within the United States. Ebooks may be won by anyone who can receive and read a file from Amazon.com (U.S.).
- Read and/or Review as many or as few novels by LDS authors as you want. No pressure, no minimums. No maximums either! Need ideas for books to read? Browse this website.
- Points are tracked via the Rafflecopter form and winners are chosen daily via Random.org.
- More points = more chances to win books!
- Winners will be notified at the email address used to enter the Rafflecopter form. Please check this email address regularly during the challenge.
- Winners may choose any unclaimed prize from the Prize Page.
- Winners have ONE WEEK AFTER NOTIFICATION to respond to email. If winners do not respond, their prize is forfeited.
- Odds of winning dependent upon number of prizes and entries. It is possible that participants could win multiple prizes.
Things to Know
- Prizes are books (print and/or ebooks) provided by LDS authors or their publishers. Prizes will be shipped/emailed to the winners by the sponsor. Print books are limited to U.S. addresses, but e-books are open to anyone who can receive and read a file from Amazon.com (U.S.).
- Prizes are awarded every Monday through Saturday during the Reading Challenge. If you win, you’ll receive an email explaining how to Pick Your Prize!
- If you need help finding the permalinks for your reviews, instructions are here.
- In addition to the Prize Page, we are also giving away books in our Storytellers in Zion Readers Facebook Group.
- A specific book will be the prize for the day. Winner will win that book as their prize.
- Rules for who can win are the same as above, but winners will be notified through Facebook messenger instead of by email.