How to Play
STEP ONE: Read and/or review a novel by an LDS author or co-author.
STEP TWO: Use the Rafflecopter form to enter your points
STEP THREE: Win a book from our Prize Page!
How to Win
- All you need is some type of online presence to play. This can be any social media or a blog/website. You will enter the URL in the first Rafflecopter option and I’ll create your link on our Readers Page.
- Anyone over the age of 18 can play. (You do not have to be LDS to participate.)
- Read and Review as many or as few novels by LDS authors as you want. No pressure, no minimums. No maximums either! Need ideas for those books? Browse this website.
- Points are tracked via the Rafflecopter form and winners are chosen daily via Random.org. Winners will be notified by email used in Rafflecopter.
- More points = more chances to win books!
- Winners may choose an unclaimed prize from the Prize Page.
- Winners have one week after the close of the reading challenge to respond to their emails. If winners do not respond, their prize is forfeited.
- Odds of winning dependent upon number of prizes and entries. It is possible that participants could win multiple prizes.
Things to Know
- Prizes are books (print and/or ebooks) provided by LDS authors or their publishers. Prizes will be shipped/emailed to the winners by the sponsor. Print books are limited to U.S. addresses, but e-books are open to anyone.
- Prizes are awarded every Monday through Saturday during the Reading Challenge. If you win, you’ll receive an email explaining how to Pick Your Prize!
- If you need help finding the permalinks to your posts, instructions are here.
- In addition to the Prize Page, we are also giving away books in our Storytellers In Zion Reading Challenges Facebook Group.
- There may also be random book prizes on our Twitter (@LDS Book Geek) and Instagram accounts.