Keep this page open while completing the Summer Book Trek Sponsor Application Form!
Follow instructions carefully. Failure to do so may lead to a disqualified application.
This information is used exclusively for creating your 2020 Summer Book Trek Reading Challenge promotion. It will NOT be shared outside the scope and needs of the Summer Book Trek. Some information may be used to update your author bio on the StorytellersInZion.com website.
- Email Address: This is the email address of the person completing the form. Please check this email frequently during the application process and the reading challenge, as this is how we will communicate with you about the giveaway.
CONTACT AND BILLING INFORMATION
- Contact Name: Type the FIRST and LAST name of the person completing the form.
- PayPal Email: Type the EMAIL ADDRESS to which we should send the PayPal invoice.
- Email of Prize Provider: Type the EMAIL ADDRESS of the entity providing the prize. If you are providing the prize, retype your contact email address. If your publisher is providing the prize, type their EMAIL here.
While religious affiliation is NOT a criteria for a good book or participation in the challenge as a reader, it IS a requirement to be a sponsor of the Summer Book Trek Reading Challenge. Author/co-author must be a baptized member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and willing to be identified as such on NewLDSFiction.com and on social media in connection with the Summer Book Trek Reading Challenge. No proof is required. Your word is good enough.
- List LDS author(s): TYPE the author name for each author/co-author who is LDS. (If the author uses a pen name, type their pen name not their real name.)
If none of the authors are LDS, the book is not eligible to participate in the giveaway.
- Book is eligible? If you have read the “Book Eligibility Details” on this page and your book meets all eligibility requirements, click YES.
If your book does not meet the eligibility requirements, STOP HERE and DELETE your form.
- Agree to terms? If you have read the entirety of this page and agree to all of the terms as described, click YES.
If you do not agree to the terms, STOP HERE and DELETE your form.
- Agree to payment policy? If you have read the entirety of this page and agree to the payment deadlines and policies as described, click YES.
If you do not agree to the payment policy, STOP HERE and DELETE your form.
- Agree to refund policy? If you have read the entirety of this page and agree to the refund policy as described, click YES.
If you do not agree to the refund policy, STOP HERE and DELETE your form.
There are two giveaway options described on the Sponsor Info Page. This book may only be in one of the giveaways. Select the correct option based on original release date.
- #1 Rafflecopter: If your eligible book has an original publication date between June 1, 2018 and June 1, 2020click this option.
- #2 Facebook: If your eligible book has an original publication date before June 1, 2018, or during June 2020, click this option. (Limited to 26 books.)
This information is used to promote your book correctly on the website and on social media. Most of the information for your book—description, age level, genre, category, etc—will be taken from your Amazon book description or from the MyBookRatings book page. Please make sure that information is correct before proceeding.
- Book Title: Type the TITLE of your book, exactly as it appears on the cover. (Example: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.)
- Series Title: Type the SERIES TITLE of your book. (Example: Harry Potter.)
If the book is not part of a series, leave blank.
- Series Number: Type the SERIES Number of your book. (Example: 1.)
If the book is not part of a series, leave blank.
- If series, may winner choose a previous book? If this book is part of a series, and you are willing to let the winner choose another book in the series, click YES. If not, click NO.
If book is not part of the series, SKIP question.
- Original Release Date: TYPE the original release date of the book. If your book was previously released under another title or with another publisher, that first release date is the one I want. (If your book content has been updated significantly, explain in the comments.)
- Prize Format: Choose the format of the book that you will be giving away.
- Amazon Link: COPY and PASTE the Amazon link to your book.
If your book is not on Amazon, STOP HERE and DELETE your form.
- MyBookRatings.com Link: COPY and PASTE the MyBookRatings link to your book. This is NOT optional. MyBookRatings is FREE content rating service and takes about 5 minutes to complete the form. You will need to set up an account and then it will guide you through the process. It usually takes 2-3 days for the rating post to go live, so if you complete their form on the same day that you’re completing my form, type PENDING and I’ll know to go look for it later.If you need help with their form, click here for my instructions. If you do not want a MyBookRating for your book, STOP HERE and DELETE your form.
- LDS Content: Does your book have LDS content? SELECT Yes or No.
Author Promo Information
This information allows me to tag you on social media when I post your promo.
- Facebook Page URL: COPY and PASTE the URL for your Author Facebook Page (NOT your personal profile).
If you do not have an Author Facebook Page, TYPE NA.
- Twitter URL: COPY and PASTE the URL to the Twitter Profile you use to promote your books.
If you do not use Twitter, TYPE NA.
- Comments: Enter any comments, questions, or explanations here. If your Amazon information is in the process of being updated, put the corrected information here.
- CLICK the blue SUBMIT button. We will contact you about your application as soon as possible.