2020 POLAR BEAR PLUNGE WHITNEY NOMINATIONS
The Whitney Awards recognize excellence in fiction produced by LDS authors. To be considered for a Whitney, a book must receive five nominations.
This is a cumulative list of the books we’ve nominated for a Whitney Award during the current Polar Bear Plunge, as reported by the participants. Books are listed alphabetically by title. The list is updated weekly.
**NEW: BOOKS MUST BE A NEW RELEASE BETWEEN 11/1/19 & 10/31/20.
Individual Titles Nominated = 18 • Total Nominations = 18
- All That Stands Between Us — Annette K Larsen
- Chosen — Kiersten White
- Christmas List for the Billionaire, A — Christene Houston
- Earl’s Mistletoe Match, The — Ashtyn Newbold
- Everafter Song — Emily R. King
- Holiday Affair, A — Michele Paige Holmes
- Heart of the Rebellion — Sian Ann Bessey
- In Pursuit of a Gentleman — Arlem Hawks
- Kit and Elizabeth — Karen Tuft
- Lady and the Highwayman, The — Sarah M. Eden
- Mostly Risky — Heather B. Moore
- Prey — John D. Brown
- Princess in Black and the Bathtime Battle, The — Shannon and Dean Hale
- Return to Sender — Jennifer Peel
- Sands of Memory — Melissa McShane
- To Die, To Sleep — Stephanie Black
- Will and the Wilds, The — Charlie N. Holmberg
- Wrinkle in Forever, A — Charissa Stastny